Sunday, October 28, 2012

Neighborly

So, my neighbors are moving out and I went outside to say goodbye with Peanut in my arms cuz they have always been fascinated with him. He was purring cuz he was so happy to be in my arms but when the little kids came up closer to see him he went all "DON'T let these little buggers touch me! I'm just saying Lady! Kids Ewww Ewww! Back Away, Back Away!" The littlest girl Amelia (so in love with that name by the way) made the funniest face as her older cousin held her near. She kept on getting told it was a bunny, but I don't think she believed anyone. Katrina's younger brother couldn't believe anything would be named Peanut and did a really good job at respecting my saying that Peanut was frightened of kids and to not touch.

I have to say I don't want these neighbors to leave. They really aren't that great of neighbors; they are loud, messy, young, stupid and sometimes pretty inconsiderate. What scares the shit out of me is what could replace them. The devil you know, you know.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.