Thursday, April 11, 2013

Follow Through

I went golfing for the first time with my Dad and Brother today. Yeah, you read that correctly. Now, my forehead, nose and the top of my head where my hair parts might be sunburned, AND I had to spend the day with Butthead #1 and Butthead #2, but this was seriously some of the most fun I have had in quite some time. The day was so glorious; there were geese, ducks and water turkeys (besides Todd) mountains, clouds, sunshine, breezes AND I hit the ball from the men's tee all the way onto the green. First try. I drove the cart and kept score for my Dad and Todd. I asked questions when I didn't understand and they were so patient and helpful. When the breeze was too chilly, I turned into the sun and felt its warmth. I can feel what is the beginning of my swing in my shoulder and wrist this evening, reminding me of the day. Today, I kept my eyes on more than the ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.