Monday, December 23, 2013

Garden of Delights

I went shopping at Rainbow Gardens with my Brudda tonight.  If you don't know this store, not only so sad for you, but it is a fantastic place for ornaments.  Well, while looking over their selection a seriously devoted crazy cat lady with a stocking cap and smelling of soup started to tell me how her cats wake her up in the middle of the night to play with the ornaments on her tree.  Then she pointed to the floor display of a dog house that had a sign hanging on it:  A multicolored MEOW.  She then says all sprightly, "I have a place for your husband to go.  The CAT HOUSE!"

So, while shopping with my brother for an ornament for his girlfriend, a bucked-tooth but well meaning crazy cat lady that smelled of bouillon, made a sex joke about my Brother-Husband going to a brothel.

Typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.