Sunday, October 19, 2014

Roomies

I've been on a trip recently, as most of you have seen by my posts spread across Instagram and Facebook. One thing I haven't shared about the trip is actually two major things. My two dearest friends that took time out of their lives to Bunny-Sit the Bunny Boys. Jeanette took the first leg and Mitzi Jo the tail end. They let them both have out/run around times, fed them, watered them, talked to them, gave them treats and they both even brushed Pickle because he's a good shaggy fuzzy boy.

I can't even really and truly convey how much peace of mind it gave me while I was away, so I could truly be in the moment and enjoy my Aunt, Cousin and Mom in a new scenery and get to know them all over again. To be so lucky to have people I love take care here and understand how much I love my guys, is immeasurable.

I highly recommend loving people, going on road trips, laughing, taking alternate routes, trusting, laughing some more, snuggling bunnies and hugging. Oh, and smiling is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.