Friday, November 6, 2015

Backspace

Today I'm thankful for thoughts. "I think therefore I am" so therefore sometimes I am silly, dark, hungry, scared, introspective, basic, macro, greedy, needy, together, solo and laughing and it all.

I was in a state of utter Couch Potato, watching one of the Law squiggle Orders when I started monitoring my inner dialogue during a commercial break.

This was A to Zed being written across my blank page as advertising was being spat at me.

"Mmmm, I love pancakes. Pancakes are the best."
"Socks are so great."
"Biscuits are good too."
The sound of Pickle drinking loudly distracts me and I look at him. I smile.
Pause.
"You are such a loser."
"WHAT? What the hell?"
I start laughing out loud.
"Pancakes ARE really good."

I've been thinking about thinking and paying attention to the story I write everyday in the inside of my being. I'm thankful I can edit and rewrite. I'm also so so thankful my story isn't over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.