Saturday, January 2, 2016

Outside

Hello. It's me. Long time no blog. I haven't ventured out here for nearly two months. I actually feel ashamed, which kept me away longer. I had things to say and things to share but didn't. I have many things swirling around this head of mine. Constantly. Point of matter is I am never not writing. Reading a book, I'm writing. Watching a movie, I'm writing. Cooking, cleaning, talking, spanning social media and spaced out... writing. When I lie my head down on my huge stack of pillows at night (whom am I kidding, in the early morning) I am writing. Always. My head is loaded with people, characters and conversations. I close my eyes and scrawl on my endless manuscript.

Now, the challenge. Getting the inside outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.