Monday, April 13, 2009

The average man who does not know what to do with his life, wants
another one which will last forever.
-- Anatole France


Suppose an infinity of insecurity, indecisiveness and surety of no
destination. The destination is to never have a destination. To never
end. Why hope for this? Why do we ponder away this whole life, that
we know is here, now? I will freeze with the joy I have, so full,
brimmed with this life only too aware that it will all end. I stop.
I barely breathe in the middle of a gust of glee while the knowing
and the ease smash into each other, showing me how uncompr-
omising reality....is. It rolls on my tongue. The most delicate of
flavors. I want everyone to have a bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.