Sunday, April 12, 2015

Keyed

Hello. Howdy. Hey there. How you doin'? Don't know if anyone really noticed but myself, but I haven't been too active on this here blogging scene in quite a while. Lost the taste for it. Got some feedback that didn't feel right in my mouth, in my head and in my heart. So I stepped back. Way back. Kicked up my Instagram presence like a bandit with a stolen filter and something to prove. What it proved is that it isn't enough. I need to write. I have been trying to write. I have a couple of screenplays in the works and I spat out a super short essay one afternoon, but these blogs prime the pump that is my imagination and my creative core. They calm the storm of me and sometimes release a flood-tide of news. I am in constant doubt of what I have to say and share. If it is mediocre, predictable and boring. That is the curse of being a writer.

That is the blessing of being a writer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.