Friday, January 8, 2016

Tea Time With Babs

The Moms came over and we tag teamed my Christmas Decorations. Now, my apartment is back to boring, excepting the spaces where Christmas used to be are all ludely naked and the dust outlining their absence is not so quietly nagging me.

Both bunnies were miffed about the disturbance. Pickle refused to eat until my Mom left. Peanut is now inspecting every surface my Mom touched and clearly showing his disappointment.

We also went through cookbooks and blocked out a menu. I'm going to try at least one new recipe each month, not only just pull ingredients from my cupboards and fridge to say vĂ­ola.

There was also tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.