Monday, January 20, 2020

Me Party

I want someone that thinks I am funny, even when I am not. Someone that understands why I try too hard or not at all. Someone that lets me take care of them as much as they take care of me. Someone to whom I dare expose how truly terrified I am. How embarrassed I am. Someone that eats like I do, that laughs like I do, that loves like I do. I need a best friend and I don't need sex, I am so over that. I understand how irrational many of these needs and wants are yet I still need and want. I need to differentiate between wants and needs. I want to be truly vulnerable without the fear of evaporating. I want to stop feeling pain. Feeling alone in my pain.

This is why I write it. This is why I lived with bunnies. Why I will live with bunnies again.

I am my someone right now. And then. And for the foreseeable future. Explains me talking to myself. I felt a peace as I typed that. More than I have recently when I would ruminate on my future "alone" existence.

Guess I want to be my own best friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.