Thursday, November 5, 2015

Prepare for Impact

It is already five days into the Thankfulness Challenge.  I seriously considered not doing any posts at all, then decided that since nothing starts on time here in Utah and even if I was late to the party I'd still enjoy myself, here I go.

I'm starting with the forum where we are sharing all this Thankfulness.  Click the share button.  Thanks for sharing.  I'm thankful for social media.  Yup.  Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Feedly, Pinterest, Instagram, and even that little alcove Google+. 

There are many things to mock and ridicule about social media.  Curse even.  Comment sections are a strong argument for sterilization and drones.  There are also clusters of such kindness and fun that remind you what humanity is supposed to be.

Many of you know that there are many days where I can't and don't get out of my apartment.  On those days I can still be in a world of life and activity.  The world is big, bad, good, wondrous and many times we feel small and can't see our impact.  I want you all to know how much you have impacted me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.