Friday, December 12, 2014

With Relish

I'm sitting in my Urologist's office today and he walks in, kicks the bottom of my boot, grins and asks "What's the word?"

Me - "Grease. Grease is the word, is the word that you heard. It's got groove it's got meaning. Grease is the time, is the place is the motion. Grease is the way we are feeling."

Doc - "Huh?"

Me - "You asked for the word. I gave it to you. Grease is the word."

His nurse is typing, and silently laughing. She pipes up "From the movie. You know, Greased Lightning?"

Doc - Fully serious and not at all exasperated,"Ah, I don't watch many movies. I slept on the couch last night. Watched Napoleon Dynamite again. That's about all I know for movies."

Thus began my appointment.

Wop baba lumop a wap bam boom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.