Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Blaze On

So, last night after leaving my "Living With Chronic Pain" workshop and all the healthy healing talk about fruits and vegetables, I decided to stop at Maverik for a bag of chips. On my way out of the store, I walked past a twenty-something adorable young lady wearing a bright lime green corduroy half-blazer. Being me, I didn't hesitate to tell her about it.

Me - (being unpolite and pointing right at her) That is the cutest blazer!
Young Lady - OMG! I KNOW RIGHT! It's my Mom's from the '80s.
Young Lady - face



Me - face


Me - That is so cool that you can wear your Mom's old clothes. How fun is that?
YL - It is really fun. I mean, I can't wear her jeans (she snickers) I have no idea where she got this, probably somewhere in SLC, but ISN"T THIS FUN?

YL - face

Me - face

Young Lady then said the best thing. "You probably don't even remember the 80's though."

Me - Haha, um I'm 48.

YL - face


Me - face



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.