Saturday, February 24, 2024

On Being a Shithead

Talking to my Mom, of course. Talking about life, expectations, how I mostly have only had my brain my whole life. She mentions that I'm clever and I say that I know how much more clever I could be. Her response had us laugh crying for fifteen minutes.


Mom - Well, you're not MENSA Shart.


Me - Wait, did you just say shart?


Mom - I don't know. Did I?


Me - You said shart. That could not have been more perfect.


We're both crying. 


Me - I need this on a shirt.


She's still crying.


Me - We could start our own club: The Sharts. (I start singing the melody to the Jet Song from West Side Story)


This is peak Mom conversation. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.