Sunday, March 17, 2024

Swiftly

I watched The Eras Tour on Disney+. I went into it knowing only a few songs from Red and 1989 (the year I graduated High School ugh) and then a couple of melody through lines from Midnights. But that didn't stop me from smiling, singing, and even crying during "All Too Well."


Here's how far Taylor reaches: I called my mid 70's parents' at home and when my Mom answers there's all this noise in the background:


Me - What's all that noise?


Mom - Oh! (Excited) We're watching The Concert on Disney+. Dad even turned on the surround sound.


Me - Really? How is it?


Mom - It's great. I really like her. I don't know any of the songs but I'm having fun. Where else could I see this concert? I could never see her in person. (Pause to listen to the song) I even think your Dad is enjoying it.


Since then she's watched another documentary about her and is deciding which albums to buy first.


How cute is that? My Mom is a brand new Swiftie.


Okay, I might be one too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.