Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Piece of Peace

During my sophomore year of college in my first class of the day, I would always sit down and get organized, then take my yummy lemon scented cuticle cream out of my bag and center myself, while moisturizing my cuticles. It was my little Moment of Zen before the day would begin. 


Half way through the semester (yes, this was back when there were semesters) the girl that generally sat behind me, finally got up the nerve to ask what I was doing every day. She found it soooooo curious and mysterious. She admitted how she waited for that moment every day, to just watch my little ritual. It calmed her. Made her day better.


My peace gave her peace. 


You never know the impact you can have. Just with a little bit of cuticle cream.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.