Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Modern Times

I love electricity, and running water. Indoor plumbing is the bomb. I dig on refrigeration and heat as well. Ovens rock. The internet can be pretty cool when it isn't being a dick. I respect the automobile (the drivers are another issue.) Television is either my best friend or my worst enemy, depending on the day. The printing press: not a bad idea. The stereo is my mode of exaltation and the telephone transports me to each and every one of my loves in mere seconds.

We get nostalgic for simpler times. I get nostalgic. Then I take a breath, look around and see the now I'm IN. I can make this time simpler just by simply being in it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.