Monday, July 1, 2013

Red in the Face

What do you do when 3 buttfaced 12 year-olds are letting off firecrackers unsupervised (yeah, cuz THAT never happens here) in the parking lot, not once but twice, and the second time is a foot and a half behind your car?  You know, the car that is the replacement car from a neighbor's nephew doing something stupid to ruin it?  You take your overheated magenta puffy face out to the parking lot and say...

Me "Hey, you need to make sure you don't let off any fireworks close to any cars okay!?"

Buttface " Unh, we weren't."

He could have said, okay, sure, no problem or any number of things but that is what he chose to say to a woman that has been boiling for a week AND these weenies dropped sticky icky candy goo in front of MY door, stepped in it and now I have buttfaced candy shoe prints all over my doorway.  Sooooooo...

Me  "Are you seriously arguing with me?  REALLY?"

They scurried away so fast you would have thought I told them Christmas was cancelled.

As they harumph away I sternly say "Thank you."

I'm so polite.  Won't you be my neighbor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.