Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Some Answers

When I started this Blog I didn't really know what it was going to be.  Not really really.  It was born out of a need.  I needed a place to put all these questions and the internet seemed a mighty suitable container.  My posts started off as a mixture of prose, rants, poetry, political queries and then eventually evolved into everyday stories.  The format of my posting has evolved, but what has really changed is the core.  Me. 

I was really sad when I began Questions More Than Answers.  I had been thrown for a loop and was severely doubting choices I had made for most of my life.  I was figuring out how to trust myself again, how to be myself without someone looking over my shoulder and judging me every step of the way.  It took some time, but I got there.  I got the time, then I got diagnosed with Cancer and that was a whole new journey.  A whole new story.

I still wonder how this Blog will evolve.  I wonder the same about myself.  Every day is a new story to tell.  A new blog post to share.  What I so enjoy is not just sharing my story, but being a part of all yours as well.

Which reminds me…

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.