Friday, April 22, 2016

And Many More

I always loved how on the calendar it goes Pot Day, My Day, Earth Day.  My being born day is sammiched in between two pretty hippie dippie movements.  Of course I don't hold complete stake on one day, neither does any one movement, thing or person.  I have friends born on Christmas Day and a cousin that dared to be born on my Grandma Hollister's birthday.  My uncle Cliff was born on Earth day.  Aforementioned cousin's husband plus the Queen of England and I share a birthday.  Friends have had loved ones die on their birthday.  My Aunt's Mom was born on 9/11 and on and on it goes.


We moan about aging, wrinkles and not looking twenty anymore.  I do it.  I feel age settling into me.  Birthdays are precious commodities.  Having one is the best gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.