Thursday, August 11, 2022

But First A Selfie

Anyone ever get ready, in their own bathroom in front of their own mirror and then go "Hey, I actually look kinda cute today."
Moments later you're out in the car getting ready to go wherever you're going and you think "okay, I'll take a damn selfie. I looked pretty cute."
The following is a conversation I had with the camera on my phone.
Me - What the hell? I looked cute inside just a minute ago.
Phone Camera - Uh yeah, that was inside. Bathroom lighting you dork.
Me - But now, my hair looks flat, my face looks fat, and my skin! Are you doing this on purpose?
CP - It's called NATURAL LIGHTING. They don't call it the Cold Light Of Day for nothing.
Me - Excuse me, it's 90°.
CP - At least something's hot!
Me - This is why people put filters on you.
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.