Sunday, May 12, 2024

Ask

 My Mom's back is more than pretty awful at the moment. Just getting up to go to the bathroom is a colossal effort. So today, we spent the day in her bed watching HGTV, then writing in a book I bought for her a while ago called "Questions You'll Wish You Asked: A Time Capsule Journal for Mothers and Daughters." We talked, reminisced, and laughed. I cried. 


I clipped her toenails. We all played with Sami. Todd had Sushi delivered for a fun dinner treat. 


I missed her the moment I drove away. 


There are still many more pages to fill out in the book and I'm very much looking forward to them. 


I'm also looking forward to her feeling better.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bun

The Bun
If you don't like rabbits, you can suck it, shove it and then go soak your head.